M&A and Private Equity
The Firm´s lawyers have a solid background in M&A transactions.
The main services rendered by the Firm in the field of M&A and private equity are described below:
- Coordination of the parties involved in the transaction (auditors, financial consultants, custodians, trustees, paying agents etc.)
- Conduction of complete legal due diligence, specialized and adapted to the needs of the target asset.
- Assistance in organizing the data room to consolidate information on the target asset, to enable easy and secure access to relevant information by interested parties.
- Formulation of the legal structure of the transaction, preceded or not by restructuring of the target asset.
- Preparation of the legal documents to support the deal.
- Participation in negotiating the terms and conditions of the deal, at all steps (pre-contractual, contractual and post-contractual).
- Definition and negotiation of the governance structure of the target company after the merger or acquisition, with preparation of the respective legal instruments (as needed, bylaws, shareholder or partner agreements, long-term incentive plans, internal governance rules of the corporate bodies, governance manuals, etc.).
- Preparation of legal opinions and memorandums on the legal aspects of the transaction.